Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Why Low Wages for Teachers Come at a Cost





I am proud to be a college professor for many reason. I get to change lives and inspire, and educate tomorrow's leaders. I dont do it for the pay, I don't do it for likes, I don't do it for the respect. I do it for the passion and love for helping someone else. Most of you that will read this can help me build my own college for entrepreneurs by making a small donation to the Dorsey Academy of Entrepreneurs but you wont. You will make an excuse instead of making a difference. https://zip.kiva.org/loans/13555/i/x6ym?utm_source=lender&utm_campaign=96006&utm_medium=social In the mean time I know I have a thankless job like most of us but #thankateacher today for the hard work they provide to you, your family, or your kids.

No comments: